- Alcsútdoboz, 31 May, 1963.
- Married, five children.
- 2010- Prime Minister
- 2006 Honorary citizenship from Esztergom
- 2003- Chairman of Fidesz - Hungarian Civic Union.
- 2002 Vice-chairman of the European People's Party,
- 2001 Freedom Award of the American Enterprise Institute and the New Atlantic Initiative, Franz-Josef Strauß award granted by the Hanns Seidel Foundation
- 1998-2002 Prime Minister
- 1993 Chairman of Fidesz
- 1989 Member of the delegation to the Opposition Roundtable
- 1988 Founding member of the Alliance of Young Democrats (Fidesz)
- Eötvös Loránd University of Budapest at the Faculty of Law (1987)