Tibor Navracsics, Dr.
Minister of Public Administration and Justice, deputy prime minister
- Veszprém, 1966.
- Married, two daughters.
- In 1990 he received his diploma from ELTE Faculty of Law. Then he was employed at Veszprém City Court and after passing his judicial exam he served at Veszprém County Council.
- 1993-1997 Assistant lecturer at Budapest University of Economics
- 1996-1997 Guest lecturer at the University of Brighton
- 1997-1999 Senior lecturer at the Faculty of Law and Political Sciences at ELTE
- 1999 Associate professor, ELTE
- 1998-2002 Head of Communication and Information Department, Prime Minister’s Office
- 1997-2000 General Secretary of Hungarian Political Science Association
- 2003-2006 Cabinet Chief to the President of the Fidesz – Hungarian Civic Union
- 2006-2010 Elected MP for Veszprém from the county list, head of the parliamentary group of Fidesz – Hungarian Civic Union, fraction leader for Fidesz, member of the Committee for Constitutional and Judicial Affairs
- 2010- Elected MP for Veszprém’s individual constituency, minister of public administration and justice, deputy prime minister
- Faculty of Law and Political Sciences of Budapest's ELTE University (1990) Judicial Exam
- PhD in political science (1999)