Minister of Interior
- Budapest, 3 July, 1948.
- Married, three daughters.
- 2003-2010 CEO of the security company Preventive-Security
- 1998-2002 Minister of Interior in Viktor Orbán’s cabinet
- 1991-1996 National Commissioner of Police
- 1991 Commissioner of Police for Budapest
- 1990-1991 Deputy in the County's Public Security Department
- 1988-1990 Chief of the Pest County Police's Investigation Department
- 1985-1988 Buda Division, first as head of the Criminal Investigation Department, and then as Superintendent
- 1972-1978 Assistant detective in Budapest's District XIV.
- Budapest Police Academy (1978)
- Faculty of Law at Budapest's ELTE University(1986)