Minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- He was born on October 30th, 1978 in Komárom.
- He is an economist who earned his degree in International Relations from the Budapest University of Economic Sciences and Public Administration in 2002.
- He joined Fidesz in 1998. He was elected to member of the municipal government in the same year in the city of Győr, and then he obtained a mandate between 2006 and 2010 again.
- In 2005 he was elected to president of Fidelitas, the youth organization of Fidesz. He occupied this position until 2009.
- He first became member of the National Assembly in 2002. He received mandates in 2006, 2010 and 2014 as well; currently he serves his fourth term as member of the Parliament.
- He served as communications director and spokesman of the Fidesz between 2006 and 2010, and he was chief of staff of the party’s president from 2009 to 2010.
- During his parliamentary work he was deputy faction leader of Fidesz and chairman of the Parliament's Budget Committee.
- He served as the Prime Minister’s spokesman from June 2010 to June 2012, and headed the Prime Minister’s staff in charge of press, international and organizational affairs.
- In June 2012 he was appointed to State Secretary for Foreign Affairs and External Economic Relations of the Prime Minister’s Office.
- He served as Government Commissioner for Hungarian-Russian Relations and Hungarian Chinese Bilateral Relations from March 2013.
- In June, 2014, he was appointed to Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade, and Parliamentary State Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
- Since September, 2014, he serves as Minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade.