Minister for National Economy
- Karcag, 26 January, 1965.
- Married, four children.
- 2013- Minister for National Economy
- 2012-2013 Minister without portfolio responsible for liaising with certain international financial organizations
- 2010-2012 State Secretary of the Prime Minister's Office
- 2006-2010 Chairman of the Parliamentary Committee on Budget, Finance and Audit
- 2002-2006 Chairman of the Parliamentary Committee on Budget and Finance
- 2001-2002 Minister of Finance
- 1998-2000 Parliamentary State Secretary of the Ministry of Finance
- 1995-1998 Parliamentary Deputy Group Leader of FIDESZ
- 1990- Member of Parliament (FIDESZ)
- 1990 Economist at the East Hungary Water Planning Company
- 1989 Auditor at the State Construction Company No. 43.
- Karl Marx University of Economic Science of Budapest (1989)