At the 2014 national elections, Fidesz-KDNP won an outstanding victory: 44.87% of the active electorate gave their vote of confidence to the alliance, which won 133 mandates resulting in a two-thirds majority in the new 199-member Parliament. Prime Minister Orbán’s third government took office on 6 June 2014.
Hungary’s Prime Minister is Viktor Orbán. Zsolt Semjén is Deputy Prime Minister for Hungarian Communities Abroad. The Ministry of Human Capacities is led by Zoltán Balog, the Ministry of Agriculture by Sándor Fazekas, the Prime Minister’s Office by János Lázár, the Ministry of Interior by Sándor Pintér, the Cabinet Office of the Prime Minister by Antal Rogán, the Ministry of National Development by Miklós Seszták, the Ministry of Defence by István Simicskó, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade by Péter Szijjártó, the Ministry of Justice by László Trócsányi and the Ministry for National Economy by Mihály Varga.
- Zsolt Semjén Deputy Prime Minister for Hungarian Communities Abroad
- Zoltán Balog Minister of Human Capacities
- Sándor Fazekas Minister of Agriculture
- János Lázár Minister of Prime Minister’s Office
- Sándor Pintér Minister of Interior
- Antal Rogán Head of the Cabinet of the Prime Minister
- Miklós Seszták Minister of National Development
- István Simicskó Minister of Defence
- Péter Szijjártó Minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- László Trócsányi Minister of Justice
- Mihály Varga Minister for National Economy