At the 2014 national elections, Fidesz-KDNP won an outstanding victory: 44.87% of the active electorate gave their vote of confidence to the alliance, which won 133 mandates resulting in a two-thirds majority in the new 199-member Parliament. Prime Minister Orbán’s third government took office on 6 June 2014.
Hungary’s Prime Minister is Viktor Orbán. Zsolt Semjén is Minister without portfolio. The Ministry of Interior is led by Sándor Pintér, the Ministry of Human Resources by Zoltán Balog, the Ministry of Agriculture by Sándor Fazekas, the Ministry of Defence by Csaba Hende, the Ministry of Justice by László Trócsányi, the Ministry of Foreign and External Affairs by Péter Szijjártó, the Prime Minister’s Office by János Lázár, the Ministry of National Economy by Mihály Varga and the Ministry of National Development by Miklós Seszták.
- Zsolt Semjén, Dr. Deputy Prime Minister, Minister Without Portfolio
- János Lázár, Dr. Minister of Prime Minister’s Office
- Sándor Pintér, Dr. Minister of Interior
- Zoltán Balog Minister of Human Resources
- Sándor Fazekas, Dr. Minister of Agriculture
- Csaba Hende, Dr. Minister of Defence
- László Trócsányi Minister of Justice
- Péter Szijjártó Minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Mihály Varga Minister for National Economy
- Miklós Seszták, Dr. Minister of National Development